Under Sink Cabinet Revamp
- Basket with dishwasher tabs, way too bulky.
- Half opened boxes of items.
- Cleaners not easily seen, spilling onto each other.
- Inside the cabinet is dark and dingy.
- The bag for soiled reusable rags hanging on the inside cabinet door.
So just an FYI, if you haven't heard of or ever used products from either madesmart* or InterDesign you are totally missing out. Not only are there products super inexpensive, they are completely versatile and long lasting. I purchased the two clear stackable bins that are used in the office for containing my dish sponges and rags in one, with my dishwashing tabs in the other. Did I mention these stack?! I am a firm believer that you MUST maximize your vertical space, using every inch in a smart and creative manner. And these stackable baskets were just what I was looking for!
I snagged this stackable cabinet shelf with the purpose of storing kitchen cleaning brushes and extra dish soap. Not only does it keep the wet brushes up off of the cabinet bottom, it creates a storage space underneath! I'm in love!